|Let's build us a happy little L flag that flies high in the sky every day. It's gorgeous!|
10. The Cubs have turned losing into an art form, and art is good for the soul.
9. Like a Godfather movie, even though you know it won't end well, watching the bloodbath is half the fun.
8. You're gonna want to be in a longterm relationship with Starlin Castro . . . baseballistically speaking.
7. You could win 5 $5 footlong subs from Subway.
6. One of these days Len Kasper is gonna snap, and you're going to want to be the one they interview on the news and say, "He always seemed like such a nice man. Quiet, kept to himself. It's just a shame."
5. No matter how many times you think, It just can't get any worse, it will. It always does. Do you really want to miss that?
4. If you stop watching now, you might forget how bad this team was when the Bears start to suck in September.
2. Sometimes they win.
1. DeWitt. Blake DeWitt.